The Top 6 Reasons People Want to Learn To Fly
by Sue Ballew
• TO FLY LIKE A BIRD: Most every pilot I know grew up dreaming of flying like a bird up in the sky, through the clouds and trees, or flying like Superman.
• ADVENTURE: Flying can be the adventure of a lifetime! Imagine taking exciting weekend adventures and flying to Tahoe or the Wine Country, and entertaining family and business associates. Or jumping in an airplane and flying miles away for lunch and being there in minutes.
• CHALLENGE: (sense of accomplishment): You can develop a skill few others ever will. Learning to fly is a challenge, and flying an airplane can meet that desire and provide a great sense of accomplishment.
• THE VIEW: The view is unparalleled! Whether it is flying around the Bay Area or some other picturesque part of the world, you will see some of the most amazing city views, landscape, and sunsets that you have ever seen.
• A SENSE OF FREEDOM: Being able to get in an airplane, knowing you have the skill to fly it, and going almost anywhere you want in the US is the ultimate freedom.
• FUN: And of course, we all want to have fun…and flying surely is!
For realated thoughts see "The top 5 questions people have about Learning to Fly".
For more information or to Learn to Fly, go to http://www.skytrekker.net/